Here you can find detailed step by step procedure for applying Karnataka Voter ID card online Registration at www.voterreg.kar.nic.in. Are you really wondered how to apply for the voter ID card in Karnataka. Here you will find the complete information about how to apply or submit online application for voter ID card in Karnataka.
The citizens of India who crossed 18 years of age are eligible to vote in elections in India. The electoral officers regularly add people who are 18 years old into the voter list. People from Karnataka can submit online registration form to add/delete/modify their name to voter list and to get their voter identification card to vote in elections.
Different kind of forms should be downloaded for adding,deleting, modifying and transportation.Form-6 is for Inclusion. Form-7 is for Deletion. Form-8 is for Modification. Form-8A is for Transposition.
Individual have to carry EPIC (Electors Photo Identity Card) to cast their votes during the elections. The booth officer will cross check voter ID card with the booklet which they have and allow you to cast your vote. To submit online application to add your name to the voter list, you should have scanned copy of your photo,valid mobile number and valid email address. After submitted online application, you will get a confirmation e-mail which you need confirm.
How to submit online application to get voter id card
1) Go to office of the chief electoral officer Karnataka website www.voterreg.kar.nic.in
2) Read the instruction carefully and Register yourself in that page by clicking on “Register”.
3) Registration will be done once you provide the required details with mobile number and Email Address.
4) Once registration is done you will be provided with the username and password.
5) You have to login into the site using those username and passowrd to submit your form.Fill out all the required details and submit the form.
6) While submitting the online application to add your name in the voterlist, you have to upload your age and address proof.
After couple of months, concerned officer will come to your house to validate the information. You have to submit Xerox copy of your age and address proof to the officer. Then all other process will happen offline and your name will be added to the Karnataka Election Commission’s Voter’s list and you will receive voter id card.
For more information on Karnataka Election 2013 and Voter Id Registration, Click Here