Here you can find the thorough details about MOMA Scholarship or Minority Welfare e-scholarship 2012-2013 system. Are you really unaware of how to get MAMO online application form and how to login e-scholarship system? Here you can get all the details like how to apply for the scholarship and procedure to apply.
India government started this MAMO scholarship scheme to help the minority students in India. This Merit cum Means based Scholarships really helpful for the Minority (Muslim,Christian, Sikhs,Parsi, Buddhist) students who are doing UG/PG Technical/Professional Courses.
MAMO or minority welfare scholarship scheme is started by India central government to help the students from minority society and to complete their studies. 60,000 scholarships are being given to minorities every year by central governments. Students who are facilitated by this scholarship are not eligible for any other scholarship. This will help them to concentrate in their studies to get Renewal of their Scholarship award for every year for their Studies.
Eligibility for e-scholarships:
- Student/Applicant should do the UG/PG technical professional courses which are listed in the site in a Recognized Institute through a Admission Entrance Test or without Entrance Test are eligible.
- The Income of Family belongs to Applicant Parent/Guardian must be within Rs.2, 50,000 (annual) including all sources.
- Student is Eligible for a State where He/She is Residing, Not the Student studying other States/UTs.
Last Date to apply MAMO e-scholarship 2012: 30th September 2012
Procedure to apply for MAMO scholarship 2012
1. Students can apply for the e-scholarship online at official web site at http://momascholarship.gov.in
2. Students who are applying for this scholarship first time should register their name in this site. Candidates who alreay applied for this scholarship already should login with their id.
3. Students can apply fresh or renewal of scholarship online in the site.
4. Application form In a prescribed format should be send to the Secretary of concern State /UT Govt Departments, Monitoring Minority Welfare of the Student Residing, not to the where the Student studying. Send Application through the Educational Institutes where the Student Studying.
For more information please visit