In this article, you will find complete and step by step procedure to find Name in Tamilnadu voter list 2012. How to find your details in voter list Tamilnadu and steps to check the name and details in Tamilnadu voter list.Tamilnadu Election Commissioner Praveen Kumar recently released the updated and revised voter list in Tamilnadu. Now people can check their name and details of them through online with the photo in voters list with photo. One has to go to Tamilnadu Election commission website to check the details and name in voter list.How to check the name in voters list Tamilnadu
1) Open the Tamilnadu election commission website
2) Click on the Electoral Rolls on the top menu and select View Electoral Rolls from drop down.
3) In the next page click on Electoral Rolls link – Search your name in electoral rolls at this website : Electoral Rolls (in Tamil) – (http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/eroll/)
4) It will open the other window where you have to select your district name, your assembly constituency and options to search your name.
5) Tamil font should be downloaded from the same page if you are not able to see the tamil fonts by clicking on the Download tamil font on the top.
There are 4 options through which you can search your details in the Tamilnadu Electoral Rolls voter list. Below are the 4 options, you have to click any on of the radio button and give the corresponding details.
(a) Voter identity card number
(b) Voter Full Name
(c) Polling booth name
(d) Your street name
After giving any one of the above details, click on submit to view and verify the details.
For more information refer Summary Revision of Electoral Rolls 2012
You don’t find your name in voter list and not register yet for voter ID card ?